VP of Global Development
One of the UK’s most successful indie publishers are continuing their ambitious expansion plans and are looking to bring onboard a brand-new VP of Global Development to help spearhead this growth.
In your new role you’ll manage all aspects of the game production process from initial developer due diligence to product approval and post-launch content delivery. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be a fully participating member of the leadership team providing a strong development perspective to all Board and strategic company decisions. You will be responsible for managing and growing the internal production & QA team while building meaningful relationships with organisation’s developers and key third-party technology partners.
What you will be bringing to the table:
- You should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior games development position managing a team of 8 or more.
- You have a strong grasp of art, game design, technical and commercial requirements for PC and console development. Bonus if you have an understanding of mobile development too!
- You know how to use VGTR and how to maximise potential claims
- You’re a natural problem solver who can identify issues early and resolve them effectively, being mindful of delivery dates and budget.
- You have the knowledge and gravitas to oversee both small and large-scale gaming projects., reporting effectively to the Board of Management team on progress and issues.
- You have existing relations with platform owners e.g. Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo & Valve and technology providers e.g. Epic and Unity and are able to seek their support where necessary to help deliver the best titles.
- Finally, you have a proven ability to work effectively in an environment that demands a high degree of cooperation, flexibility and cross-group responsiveness.
If this is exactly the role you’ve been waiting for, then drop me a line before it gone! Contact Simon Hope on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com.