VP Global Marketing
I'm working with one of the UK’s most successful indie games publishers, who are continuing their ambitious expansion plans and are looking to bring on board a brand-new VP of Global Marketing. I'm looking for someone who really understands how digital has changed the games industry and will continue to change the relationship between studios and players.
As the new VP you will be a fully participating member of the leadership team, providing a strong marketing perspective to board decisions and company strategy.
What you'll be doing:
- Planning, development and execution of brand, social and content initiatives.
- Build and develop a team instilled with a player focused, analytical and data driven marketing culture.
- Determine brand and product positioning, develop the go-to-market strategy, plan and allocate the marketing spend.
- Manage the strategy and execution of performance-driven marketing campaigns to achieve KPIs.
- Deliver breakthrough creative video, advertising and other visual communication.
- Establish great business intelligence around category, customers and genres.
- Brief and manage a range of creative agencies and evaluate their performance on a title-by-title basis.
Does this sound like you?
- A proven record of increasing responsibility in marketing games to audiences around the world.
- Ability to quickly absorb information, probe what you have been told and make decisions swiftly. You can evidence data-driven decision making.
- Drive to organise Marketing to a creative purpose, build strong business processes and challenge everything in the pursuit of 'better'.
- A love of games, a deep customer understanding and passionate customer advocacy.
Sound like a perfect role for you? Shall we set up a call?
Contact Chris on 01709 834777 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org