VFX Artist (Remote)
Plarium – Herzliya, Israel
Plarium are now looking for a skilled and experienced VFX Artist due to continued success. Your technical and practical abilities will be well developed, and you’ll be able to grasp new concepts and programs quickly, as well as participating in R&D of new techniques to implement into the production pipeline.
If you have more than one year of in-house experience, we would be interested in chatting with you about this role as they are flexible on experience level, open to those at mid to senior. The overall objective and purpose of this role, under the guidance of VFX Team-Lead, will be to create, maintain and optimize particle and post process effects.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Creating in-engine (Unity) visual effects, supported by a variety of content tools and source assets
- Working with the design team to ensure visual effects enhance the gameplay experience
- Collaborating with the Art Director, Technical-Artist, and Environment Artists to build an effects library that fits the art style
- Understanding advantages and limitations of the technology, and develop strategies for maximizing performance
- Optimising visual effects to meet performance specifications
- Actively seeking out and provide feedback within the VFX scope
- Resolving VFX bugs
- Keeping up with the latest industry trends by investigating new techniques
- Being a positive and creative force in the team
- Performing other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Ideally 3 years or more professional development in a VFX Artist role
- Significant experience with Unity for game production
- Comprehensive understanding of materials and visual effects for games
- A firm grasp of the technical requirements of real-time content development
- Comprehension of game production methodologies
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication and active listening abilities
This is your chance to work for a studio who’ve worked on a number of critically-acclaimed mobile games. Plarium have brought together some of the most experienced and talented developers, with a vision to create for a global audience.
If you'd like to learn more information about this excellent role, or the studio in question, get in touch with us!
Call +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org