Ubisoft Paris – Paris, FR
Ubisoft Paris are looking for a VFX Artist to join the production of an exciting mobile project at the very beginning of development!
You will join the dynamic and multidisciplinary team that worked on Chess Royal. As the only VFX Artist on this production, you will work hand in hand with the Lead Artist to create the encompassing visual effect for the project.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Working in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team
- Creating VFX both related to gameplay and graphic design (UI);
- Developing the VFX production pipeline in collaboration with other departments
- Understanding and extracting the best out of the technical constraints in order to create attractive and functional effects
- Integrate your VFX into the Unity game engine in coordination with the animators and developers
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Substantial track record as a VFX Artist, preferably in mobile video games
- A mastery of the basic particle system on the Unity game engine and Shader Graph (or similar system)
- Proficiency in both 2D and 3D would be a bonus
- A good general audiovisual culture, being passionate about new technologies and innovations in FX;
- Fluency in English
If you’re interested, get in touch with Jasmin at Aardvark Swift now! Call 01709 834 777 or email email@example.com