Are you a VFX Artist who fancies working on a game with a monthly audience of 113 million players? From your new office, you'll enjoy a breathtaking view of the La Sagrada Familia, which surely beats your current view of the car park across the street, right? In case you hadn’t already guessed it, your new job is in the beautiful city of Barcelona.
Don't worry though – You're not expected to speak Spanish, but your new employer will provide you with language training to help you settle into your new home. You won't have much to worry about with these guys in fact, as they will sort you out with private health insurance, a monthly ticket restaurant card and 25 days holiday per year. You will also enjoy the afternoon of your birthday off as an added extra so you can kick back at the beach.
- Develop effects from R&D to final implementation in game
- Collaborate with design team to prototype and implement visual feedback for gameplay mechanics. Coordinate with art and animation teams highlighting and expanding key visual elements in game levels or character animations
- Ensure that resulting effect is optimised for mobile development
- Scripting of game engine events, VFX and post processing
- Knowledge of visual effects techniques for creating realtime VFX in a 3D game engine
- Knowledge of industry standard game engines (Unity, UDK, Cryengine)
- Willingness to work with in-house tools and advance the development of our proprietary game engine
- Experience creating particle systems and VFX in 3D packages (Maya, Houdini or 3DSMax)
- Experience with VFX techniques and plugins for 3D software packages (Rayfire, Krakatoa, FumeFX, Afterburn, Maya Fluids)
- Expertise in GLSL or HLSL would be beneficial
Interested? I'd love to chat with you about the role, so please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1709 834 777 to find out more!