Gala Games – San Francisco, US
If you are never tired of learning and want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like Blockchain Gaming, DeFi, NFTs and Web 3.0. If you love constantly evolving and fast paced projects where what you were working on last month may not be what you are working on today. If you are looking for excitement and not a boring job, Gala Labs is the place for you.
As a UX Designer at Gala Labs, you will lead design activities at a project level as you work on the cutting edge Web 3.0, NFT’s and blockchain gaming. You’ll work closely with a technical team of developers, engineers, creatives, marketers and game producers to deliver exceptional digital experiences. This includes innovative marketplaces, NFT projects and bespoke website development for their games, collectibles and more.
As a UX Designer at Gala Games, you will…
- Take new features, products and propositions from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to production
- Distilling user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user centred design goals
- Design brand new web and mobile experiences that are simple and intuitive with cutting edge technologies
- Lead product design activities at a project level, managing day-to-day relationships with clients and stakeholders with respect to these activities.
- Apply and establish a set of design standards, documentation, and principles that are used alongside a design system of interactions, patterns and scalable components to build a consistent product
- Run workshops with clients or internal teams and presenting deliverables to senior stakeholders
- Explain, discuss and justify design decisions effectively; give effective feedback and direction to other team members.
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy
- Daily collaboration with Engineering, Strategy, Creative, Marketing and Product teams
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Extensive track record as a UX designer, experience designer, product designer, or interaction designer
- A portfolio featuring examples of end-to-end design solutions would be desirable
- A broad UX design toolkit for different stages of development such as personas, user journeys, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, designs, prototypes and blueprints
- Fluency in Figma and prototyping tools
- A history of presenting and rationalising UX design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences, as well as experience in using these opportunities to advocate for users, share knowledge and demonstrate design thinking in action
- Expertise in visual design is beneficial
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience working with Blockchain, NFT, and/or Cryptocurrency technologies
- Comfort with working remotely on a full-time basis
Just some of the benefits of working with Gala Games include…
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote and Location Independence
- US Based employees (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Development Stipend
Gala Games' values are based on openness and ownership and the ability to deliver games, experiences, and opportunities to people across the world. They are breaking down barriers to bring our gaming community joy, entertainment, and real-world value. At Gala Games, you'll be able to work remotely and flexibly, making things that are new and exciting.
Interested? Want to know more?
Call Lawrie on 01709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org