Unreal Rendering Engineer (Remote)
***Aardvark Swift Exclusive Role***
Are you a skilled Rendering Programmer with experience of Unreal 4?
Does joining a team right at the very beginning of a brand new and extremely exciting project sound good to you? Are you ready to delve into developing a next gen title and work on what is shaping up to be one of the most thrilling AAA projects of recent times?
Finally we can announce that the role is for Novarama based out of the delightful Barcelona. On the back of their previous success they are now working alongside one of the big hitting AAA distributers and are beginning a project that is going to propel them to the next level. This is your chance to get involved right from the start as the studio's new Rendering Engineer.
The studio is based out of Barcelona, which is typically a location associated with mobile titles, however this studio is bucking the trend and will be creating highly complex AAA games using Unreal for console and PC.
As they grow the dev team the studio will be opening up a number of positions, but, what they really need right now as they gear up for development is a specialist Rendering Engineer – this is where you fit in.
The key responsibilities of the role will include…
- Work with the technical director & lead programmer developing efficient rendering code for projects on multiple platforms/games/consoles.
- Collaborate with architects to implement design recommendations and solutions for existing architecture to improve rendering performance.
- Develop, maintain, and optimise the middleware, code, SDKs, internal libraries and everything in between.
For this particular Rendering Programmer role the studio is looking for someone who has experience of…
- Experience optimising Unreal for graphics
- Map optimisation
- Pipeline optimisation
- Rendering & lighting optimisation
- Level Streaming
- Particle optimisation
- Profiling and fine-tuning
- Platform-specific optimization
This role is perfect for someone who is ambitious and wants to develop their career alongside a new genre defining title at the forefront of game development in 2021.
If you're interested in hearing more details about the role feel free to contact me for a confidential conversation on +(44) 01709 834777 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org