Pieve Ligure, Italy
At their office in a small olive grove southeast of Genoa, offering panoramic views of the Mediterranean, Singular Perception are creating an beautiful and charming VR Puzzle Adventure game, Epyka.
As a experienced Unreal Developer you will support the lead in programming design and engineering as well as being able to contribute your own ideas towards all aspects of game production and development.
Other than working on your tan you will also:
- Work alongside and support the game engineering team
- Provide technical leadership in areas of specialisation
- Proactive in identifying problems and problem solving across the project.
The boxes you will have to tick:
- You will have advanced working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
- You will have experience with in-game animation systems and game AI.
- Keen interest in Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality space
- Experience with multiple core system tasks, such as graphics, networking, audio/video, and tool
Interested? Get in touch now! Email Paul@hotmail.co.uk or call 01709 834 777