Mental health is one of the most talked about issues in our society. Oxford VR is at the forefront of combining cognitive therapy with technology to change people’s lives. With interest from the US and Asia, your efforts will have a real international reach.
Oxford VR are looking for two Unity programmers one Senior and one Mid Level
As a Unity Programmer, you will be working in a close-knit team helping build cutting-edge experiences with brand new hardware.
The Boxes you will have to tick;
- You have At least five years’ experience as a software developer
- You have three years working with Unity.
- You have a solid understanding of object-oriented design and software design patterns.
- You have experience in working on VR projects in videogames or commercially
As well as having the feeling of making a difference you will enjoy the following perks.
• Central and modern office space
• Competitive salaries
• Startup environment
Are you interested? Get in touch now! Paul@aswift.com or call +44 (0) 1709 834 777