Unity Network Programmer
Are you a master of Unity network programming; making multiplayer work seamlessly in games?
Looking for a new challenge and the chance to work on something both big and different?
VR is fast becoming the new trend, and now one of the world's biggest aerospace companies is breaking into the sphere.
Working in a brand new and expanding division, you'll be developing the multiplayer for a ground-breaking pilot training software that combines a VR solution with multi-user online capabilities, allowing airlines to remotely train pilots.
Your main tasks will include…
- Unity multiplayer networking
- Programming the supporting menus relating to multiplayer
- Implementing new & enhancing existing networking systems
- Improving & reiterating features based on user feedback
- Shaping the future of the unity multiplayer authoritative server integration
You'll have the opportunity to travel to Toulouse as part of your role and on occasion further afield with the odd spot of worldwide travel required – not too bad eh?
One of the best aspects of this role is the fact you'll be based in the beautiful city of Dublin. Aside from the great location and innovative project, the added extra benefits are fantastic too, you'll enjoy a great relocation package, company paid for travel tickets, bonuses (normally 12% of annual salary), health insurance allowance and gym membership. This company truly want to look after their team!
Your skills & experience should include…
- 4+ years of programming experience
- Recent working knowledge & experience of writing C# code for the Unity3D engine
- Previously worked on multiplayer solutions within Unity
Interested? Get in touch with Rian to apply or for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777.