Graphics Programmer (Remote Options)
No Brakes Games – Tenerife, ES
No Brakes Games are looking for a Graphics Programmer with an expertise working with the Unity game engine to join their team to work on a new and unannounced cross-platform title! The studio has grown on the back of the phenomenal success of their first title Human: Fall Flat.
They’re a talented team of indie developers passionate about creating quality games, with creativity, fun, and innovation at the heart of their projects. No Brakes Games pride themselves on creating fun and high-quality games for players, whilst maintaining a culture of trust, respect and a positive work-life balance.
They always encourage their team to feel empowered, happy, and inspired as a collaborative force, offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, as well as help with relocation costs if you choose to work onsite to boot.
No Brakes Games have 2 studios. One is a villa on the Island of Tenerife, part of the Canary Islands, the other is based in Vilnius in Lithuania.
As a Graphics Programmer, you will…
- Write and maintain a custom Unity rendering pipeline, implementing game specific rendering features
- Extend the physics engine with advanced simulations
- Implement scalable gameplay systems, suitable for consoles from Switch to next-gen
For this role, you’ll need…
- Good understanding of how GPU functionality
- Experience in writing shaders
- A background in creating any kind of custom technology
Bonus points if you have…
- Graphics related prototypes
- Implemented recent graphics or physics papers
- Utilised a custom Unity SRP
- Experience working on cross-platform projects
Please note currently the studio is only able to accept applications for candidates who want to work onsite, with the existing right to work in the EU. Alternatively, for remote candidates, you must have the ability to work in sync with the Tenerife time zone (WET).
Interested? Contact me for a confidential chat about the role, studio and their culture.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834 777.