Unity Game Developer
Sago Mini – Toronto, CA
Are you creative? Do you wish for a chance to show off more than just your coding skills? Do you care about those tiny details that really add to an experience?
If you answered 'yes' multiple times above, I'd LOVE to speak with you!
Sago Mini are looking to bring in two experienced Unity Gameplay Developers to develop content for their industry leading platform. This is your chance to make exciting content for children! Sounds awesome, right?
Sago Mini’s players aren't the kind to blast their way to level 50 and prestige as fast as possible. They are looking for engaging content that stimulates their imagination, encourages exploration, and takes them on a journey of discovery.
As a Unity Game Developer, you will work within a cross-functional team of talented developers, artists, animators, and play designers, to create beautiful mobile apps for children. Their work is not just technically challenging, but also incredibly rewarding too.
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of professional gameplay development experience or a strong portfolio of equivalent work
- Love for making beautiful things with code, and comfortable writing custom, code-driven motion
- Well-versed using Unity and C# to create mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Able to break down complicated tasks into discrete solvable components, prioritising what is important, and providing accurate time estimates
- Knows how to work in a collaborative team environment and navigate the challenges of delivering a great app on time
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- An eye for visual design
- A borderline unhealthy obsession with the details that take an experience from 'good enough' to 'great'
- Embraces continuous learning, mentoring others, and receiving feedback
- Able to work collaboratively with designers and artists
Want to learn more about this role?
Get in touch with me!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777