Fitness and gaming, two words that normally don’t go together…. Until now.
FitXR is a company with a plan to change the idea that gaming is unhealthy. Developing games such as BoxVR they have got people working up a sweat in their living room, bedroom and offices all over the globe.
As a Unity Developer, you will be working on core games, prototypes and fresh new concepts while contributing to the development of tools and technology.
Now you don’t have to be an athlete to work here but you will need the following skills and experience…
• You are a programming triathlete with multiple disciplines of programming such as gameplay, UI, tools etc.
• You are the Usain Bolt of developing VR games.
• You will have 1+ years of experience with Unity.
Take a look at these benefits and I’m sure you will be sprinting to apply for this!
• Amazing central office (with a bar).
• Stay fit with comprehensive health cover.
• Reap the rewards of success with stock, perks, bonuses.
• Want a holiday? … Take advantage of unlimited annual leave.
So the role sounds ideal for you? Great simply drop an email to Paul@aswift.com or call us on 01709 834416.