How does joining a VR project at the start of it's production in an ambitious new division sound? You'll be working on the future of aviation training, helping the next generation of pilots by combining VR solutions with multi-user online capabilities.
Under the direction of the Lead Unity Developer, you will develop the VR interactions and UI alongside the UI/UX expert.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Programming the pilot learning systems & VR interactions.
- Working on Interaction mechanics & UI elements.
- Improving & iterating upon the features based on pilot testing & feedback.
As part of your role you'll have the opportunity to travel to Toulouse and on occasion you'll be required to fly worldwide.
The skills required for the role include:
- 4+ years of professional programming experience.
- 2+ years experience writing C# code for Unity.
- Code versioning systems; in particular, Git.
- Able to develop from ideation to delivery.
- Comfortable with an Agile/Scrum methodology.
Sounds interesting right? Contact us at email@example.com or call the programming team on +44 (0)1709 834 777.