How does joining a VR project at the start of it's production cycle sound? You'll be working on the future of aviation training, helping the next generation of pilots by combining VR solutions with multi-user online capabilities.
Under the direction of the Lead Unity Developer, you will build the VR interactions and UI alongside the UI/UX expert.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Programming the pilot learning systems & VR interactions
- Working on interaction mechanics & UI elements
- Improving upon the features based on pilot testing & feedback
- The opportunity to travel to Toulouse and on occasion you'll be required to fly worldwide
The skills required for the role include:
- 4+ years of professional programming experience
- 2+ years experience writing C# code for Unity
- Code versioning systems; in particular Git
- Able to develop from concept to delivery
- Comfortable with an Agile/Scrum methodology
Sounds interesting right?
Contact us at email@example.com or call the team on +44 (0)1709 834 777.