So, AAA studio, the beautiful city of Stockholm and state of the art offices, sound good so far?
As a UI Programmer on this project you will implement elements of how the game is presented to the player. Your work will involve menu screens, maps, tutorials, in-game indicators or heads-up display, special fonts and other graphical elements.
You will also assist artists and designers by developing tools to allow them to create, debug, tweak or fine-tune their own interface elements.
To succeed in the role you will need a mindset of delivering a successful end-user experience as opposed to simply providing technical solutions to content creators.
You'll be well placed if you have experience of working with multiple systems and stakeholders.
The skills and XP you'll need…
- Experienced in C/C++
- Deep reverence for the principles of UI design
- Technical familiarity with Flash authoring & ActionScript
- Experience of modern rendering techniques
The extras that will help…
- Experience with Scaleform SDK
- Respectable technical art skill
- Previously shipped games on current consoles
- Good eye for graphic design
Interested? Get in touch!
email@example.com / +44 (0)1709 834777