UI Designer/Scripter – Malmo, Sweden
Do you want to have the chance to work for one of the best studios when it comes to work-life balance in the coastal city of Malmo? They are the largest publisher in Sweden with studios also located in Stockholm and the city that never sleeps in New York.
You will be a UI Designer/Scripter or Technical UI Designer, joining their new founded studio in Malmo, and this is where the core team will be based. You will be working on their own IP while also helping working on all of their world renown IP's worldwide
The IP is all hidden in secrecy; however, the new game will be under the leadership of the producer who created Generation Zero!
If you are a UI Designer with a deep background in Flash or Scaleform, a flair for motion graphics, and a fanatical devotion to intuitive user experiences, then we want to hear from you.
You will work closely with the Design and Art teams to determine the functionality and features of the user interface, and to maintain a consistent art style between the user interface and the rest of the game. You are willing to push the boundaries of UI design, and the ability to consider issues from numerous angles (Design/Art/Code) and takes efficient actions.
- UI design experience on at least one published PC/ console game
- Strong Photoshop skills
- Thorough knowledge of flow/ function/ form and UI progression
- An abiding love of open-world action games
- UI design qualifications or training
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative outlook
- Familiarity with Scaleform
Interested? Get in touch! – Max@aswift.com // +44 (0) 1709 834 777