nr Manchester, UK
This is your chance to join one of Europe’s most exciting indie developers who create innovative mobile games to engage and delight players. They’ve created chart topping games, with one of their most recent titles being downloaded in excess of 15 million times worldwide. Not bad for a team of less than 50!
As an integral part of the UI/UX Artist on the team, you will be expected to work alongside Designers, other Artists, Programmers and Producer on a day-to-day basis, providing high quality assets that achieve the production and quality goals set for the project. You will also work closely with the Creative Lead to ensure all front-end elements of the game meet the required visual UI style.
Core Skills & Experience
- Talented UI artist to join in-house games team
- Strong portfolio displaying a number of UI/UX projects
- Experience within a games studio OR stellar portfolio demonstrating equivalent skill, talent and know-how of a more experienced artist
- Range of skills from paper concepting to digital execution of contemporary UI systems, both static and animated
- Demonstrable experience in some or all of the following packages; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and/or similar
- Experienced of UX design in Free to Play/service based mobile games
Interested? Get in touch! – Max@aswift.com // +44 (0) 1709 834 777