This studio’s experience speaks for itself. They’re one of the most stable studios in the UK with over 30 years in the games industry! They’ve come a long way since their humble beginnings and they believe in the importance of having fun every single day.
You'll be joining a fantastic place to work, from its beautiful location to its state-of-the-art facilities, to a strong focus on work/life balance. Add to that, a generous holiday allowance, several bonus schemes, onsite family events, private healthcare and the rest of the standard perks you'd expect, and you've got a fantastic future employer!
You’ll join their art department working on a new exciting XBOX ONE title on a six month contract basis. You'll create new 2D assets and animations, polish up existing 2D assets while creating and optimizing asset creation workflows.
Here are the skills we’d like to see you have!
· 1+ full game cycle of industry art content production experience
· Experience and knowledge of game development and terminology ideal
· Deep knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to find timely workarounds for various technical issues
· Strong knowledge of designing for web UI a bonus.
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Max at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.