UI artists looking for some variety in your projects? We've got just the ticket.
You'll be working on a full mix of mobile and console games in this new role, in an open and informal, hard working and creative environment. You'll be surrounded by a team of talented (and super nice) devs – who're all there to create brilliant game experiences, just like you are.
You'll be based in the heart of central London, raiding the fully stocked fridge and enjoying the games room at either! You’ll find plenty of social events and activities during and outside of work time including:
Game nights, Board game nights, Life Drawing Classes, Game Jams, Tech Talks, pub trips and even a visiting Chef once a month who provides lunch for the whole company… Sounds awesome, doesn't it?
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing…
· Design original and beautiful user-interfaces
· Illustrate UI components such as icons and assets
· Champion UX, mapping our player journey and information flow
· Ensure players have the information they need at precisely the right time
· Contribute to concepts and pitches
Here the skills you’ll need…
· 2+ years commercial experience in the games industry working on UI
· Advanced skills in design software such as Photoshop & Illustrator
· A strong portfolio of User Interface and Application designs (ideally for mobile or console games)
· A passion for excellence in interface design and usability
· In-depth knowledge of UI and UX principles
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! No need to update your CV just yet, just get in touch with Max at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1709 834777 to discuss.