Firesprite – Liverpool, UK
Want to work on a brand new AAA IP? You'll be joining the team right at the start of the project and will have a hand in shaping what it will eventually become! Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing studio in the heart of the northern development hub of Liverpool. Founded by a cult team of developers that have created an envious portfolio of titles across many different genres, this studio are looking to add new and exciting talent to their team – that's exactly where YOU come in!
Firesprite are at the cutting edge of game development, from virtual reality to hand held. They have recently released The Persistance across numerous different platforms, including the Nintendo Switch, and have been named as one of the ten fastest growing businesses in the North of England!
Central Liverpool is home to a lot of amazing city experiences, and you will enjoy 28 days holiday per year too, leaving you plenty of time to explore your new environment!
Your day-to-day will involve tasks such as:
- Communicating your vision through mood boards, motion graphics or storyboards
- Delivering graphic design work in a game ready state
- Working with development managers to ensure realistic time frames and estimates are given
- Take existing aesthetics and understand the principles behind it, working within those confines
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed include:
- At least one AAA game shipped
- A good level of technical expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC apps
- A deep understanding of what makes successful design in the context of computer games
- Highly self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Must have a passion and understanding of what makes AAA games UI great
Interested in learning more about this role or the studio itself?
Get in touch with us via the details below!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777