We have an opportunity for a super game developer to have an enormous impact on shaping an ambitious and creative studio. You’ll be joining a close team consisting of multi- BAFTA-nominated talent as well as games expertise spanning over 10 years! The heart of Guildford is where you’ll be working, not only a great city but a giant games industry hub with great connections to London, Brighton and other games industry hubs!
They’re working on their flagship title and they need your help to put them on the map!
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing…
As UI Artist, you'll be responsible for ensuring our games are a joy to interact with. They’re hiring for a specific title at the moment, with a bold, cartoonish and flamboyant style – but they are constantly pitching and working on a wide range of titles across multiple platforms, so you’ll need to be comfortable with a wide range of styles. Typically, you'll be working within one of their studio teams to lead the UI design and UX from the start to the end of a project.
Here are the skills you’ll need…
· Design original and beautiful user-interfaces
· Illustrate UI components such as icons and assets
· Lead the UI design and UX from the start to the end of a project
· Champion UX, mapping our player journey and information flow
· Ensure players have the information they need at precisely the right time
Here are some great “bonus” skills, but they aren’t essential…
· 2+ years commercial experience in the games industry, working on UI
· Advanced skills in design software such as Photoshop & Illustrator
· A strong portfolio of User Interface and Application designs (ideally for mobile or console games)
· A passion for excellence in interface design and usability
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Max at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.