CCP – London, UK
CCP London have an exciting opportunity for a talented UI/UX Designer to work with them on an unannounced online multiplayer shooter!
They are looking for an individual with strong user experience and interface design skills to join a highly motivated team of programmers, artists, designers, and QA working to build a varied and unique user experience for the game.
CCP London are a small team in the early stages of development, so this is a unique opportunity to have a large impact. Reporting to the Lead UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for helping shape the user experience. This is a highly visible position inside of the company, and you will be a key member of the creative team for the project.
As UI/UX Designer, you will use your technical and creative experience to help design all aspects of the front end and in-game user interface. You will be an expert in user interface design and presentation.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Acting as the player advocate during the development process, helping shape the design, and implementation of features
- Utilising understanding of video games and how they affect design and accessibility
- Giving and receiving construction critiques working effectively with a close knit team
- Presenting your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders with appropriate levels of detail
- Problem solving and independently working through solutions with stakeholders and developers
- Working hands-on with developers and other artists/designers to implement user interfaces into the game
- Balancing the usability with that of the experience and Art within the game and the user interface
- Ensuring that consistency is maintained throughout the project
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Comprehensive track record in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows
- Expertise working in an agile (e.g. SCRUM/Kanban) environment using agile ceremonies (e.g. stand-ups sprint planning, retrospectives).
- A history in the Adobe suite essential; XD, Illustrator and photoshop, aftereffects would be a bonus
- Specialisation working with Unreal 4 is a strong plus but not essential
- 5+ years of professional development creating user interfaces and artwork for video games
Interested? Of course you are!
Don't hesitate to get in touch!
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777