Do you have a passion for creating high-end gaming experiences? Love the feeling you get knowing you've been part of a hit title? This studio is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry and is looking for a Tools Programmer to join them on their journey – which is where YOU come in!
You’ll be joining a small team who create big games, which means you’ll be playing a full and active role throughout the project.
Your talent will be celebrated and your new employer will work on continually improving tools and workflow so you can focus on creativity. They’ve already harnessed Unreal Engine 4 and built a suite of powerful, world-class systems on top of it. Now they need YOUR help to take them further.
The skills you will need:
- Experienced in C++
- Confident in JS
- Knowledgeable in Typescript, C#, Python and Lua
Does this sound like you?
- Problem Solver – you enjoy understanding and working with complex systems. You’re prepared to dive into unfamiliar code and learn new skills when necessary
- User Interface – you have some experience building easy-to-use UIs, HTML, Unreal Engine’s Slate, WinForms, WPF or similar
- Practical – sometimes a rapid prototype is needed to test an idea quickly. Other times a mission-critical system requires detailed planning and consultation. You have an instinct for what level of engineering is needed, and you can work efficiently at any level
- Great Communicator – you can talk about your work. You’ll be as comfortable specifying a task with designers and collaborating on a shared code base with engineers as you are taking feedback from directors and producers
So are you ready to join an amazing studio? Then get in touch now!
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777.