IO Interactive – Copenhagen, DK
***Choice of studio available – Copenhagen, DK / Malmö, SE***
Would you like to work as a Tools Programmer for the independent AAA studio behind the famed HITMAN franchise and winner of the Best Technology Award at Nordic Game 2019?
As a member of the Tools and Engine team, you will be developing and customizing game technology and features, taking responsibility for a part of their toolset and pipelines, alongside constructing the tech platform to develop completely new, future titles.
IO Interactive utilises their very own state-of-the-art proprietary engine, Glacier, with the inclusion of a WYSIWIG editor that allows content creators to set up the game efficiently. As part of the team, you will design and implement (C++ and C#) improvements to this editor and the associated tools.
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A proficiency in C++, C/C#, and code design
- A capability in breaking down and assessing your own assignments, as well as contributing to the analysis of tasks external to you
- A cognisance of attributes appeal to users
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Bonus points if you have…
- A background in tools programming on AAA title(s)
- A profound grasp of content pipelines for game production
- Previous experience with agile methodologies
- A master’s degree (though not essential)
Some of the benefits of working with IO Interactive include…
- Relocation support, paid temporary accommodation, flights, and visas for you and your family to either Copenhagen or Malmo
- Pension scheme
- Free private healthcare
- 6 weeks annual vacation (in addition to national holidays)
- Work flexibility
Founded more than 20 years ago, with offices in both Copenhagen and Malmö, IO Interactive is famed for the creation of several AAA games including Hitman, Kane & Lynch, Freedom Fighters, and their latest title, Project 007.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more about either the role or studio please contact Phil at Aardvark Swift.
Email email@example.com or +44 (0)1709 834777.