Guerrilla Games – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Guerrilla Games are currently looking for Tools Programmers to join the Decima Engine internal Tools team and assist in the design and implementation of tools that will utilise the engine possibilities and help improve the production team's capacity in their project.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Contributing to establishing a vision for game content-authoring tools within a large, dynamic games studio, and working with a team of experienced tools programmers to achieve that vision
- Streamlining the entire game-creation process, seeking input from all disciplines while maintaining a strategic overview
- Driving the development of new tools and improving existing ones, keeping a strong focus on the underlying workflow process and a consistent user experience
- Collaborating with designers, artists and programmers to analyse workflows, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to increase productivity and creative freedom
The skills and experience you'll need to succeed…
- At least 4 years professional background in DCC/GUI Tools Development in the games industry or a related industry
- Extensive experience as a C++ programmer with excellent software design and architecture skills
- An aptness for working within a very large existing codebase and toolset
- An enjoyment of working in an innovative, highly dynamic game development environment
Just some of the benefits of working with Guerrilla Games include…
- Visa sponsorship for you and your family
- Extensive relocation support
- 30% tax reduction benefit for first 5 years
- Commuting allowance (paid in full for public transport)
- Profit share bonuses, milestone bonuses, and a yearly discretionary bonus
- On-site cafeteria
- Pension scheme and health insurance
- 25-day holiday allowance, excluding Dutch public holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Sony product discounts and free first-party games
Established 21 years ago and based in the heart of the beautiful city of Amsterdam, Guerrilla Games are best known for the AAA game series' Killzone (multiplayer FPS) and the visually stunning Horizon Zero Dawn.
They are a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Interactive, and employ more than 400 people from across 25 different nationalities. Their flat structure creates an environment in which every employee is able to have their ideas and opinions heard. Not only do they provide free accommodation for the first two months, but they also help with everything from work permits, setting up a bank account, and applying for the much coveted 30% tax-free salary allowance.
If first-class games, beautiful open worlds, exhilarating combat, and incredible storylines get your blood pumping, then get in touch now!
Interested in learning more about this opportunity?
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777