Technical Programme Manager – London, UK
This UK tech company took the world by storm in 2018 and with a host of major partnership deals announced and 2 further territory launches confirmed for early 2019, this year looks set to be another cracker for them!
As they continue their global expansion plans their London development team continues to grow at a rapid pace. If you’re a Producer / Project Manager / Program Manager from an Agile, delivery-focused background and want to work for a disruptive, game-changing organisation then you should really keep reading!
The team are currently looking for x2 Technical Programme Managers who will be responsible for the technical delivery of a leading live streaming service across web, mobile and living room devices (game consoles, connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes).
You will be responsible for supporting their product and software development teams for Playback to deliver new features and service improvements across all platforms, enhancing the current playback experience and making it a world class service for their customers.
You will collaborate with internal teams across product, engineering, design, operations, marketing, commercial and the executive team on the product requirements, and manage the technology strategy and technical delivery with both internal and external development teams.
So, you’re interested right? OK, well here are a few of the essentials you’ll need to bring to the plate:
- You will have a minimum 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a fast-paced online environment, i.e. video games, consumer technology, etc
- You have proven and demonstrable experience leading successful technology delivery in a dynamic business
- You’ll be a master of all things Agile with understanding of how to work at scale
- And because of this you will (of course) possess excellent project / people organisational and coordination skills.
- You will of course be very strong when it comes to problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Your experience in managing outsourced software development partners will also be very handy
- Given your experience in games or tech your ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations will be particularly useful
- Launching products in multiple, non-English speaking markets will also be something you can navigate successfully
And depending on which of the roles takes your fancy it would also be nice if you had proven experience delivering end-to-end video encoding and/or video advertising integration technologies.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to learn more, drop me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call to discuss the role in more detail!