Technical Programme Manager – LEEDS, UK
This UK tech company took the world by storm in 2018 and with a host of major partnership deals announced and 2 further territory launches confirmed for early 2019, this year looks set to be another cracker for them!
As they continue their global expansion plans their Leeds development team continues to grow at a rapid pace. If you’re a Producer / Project Manager / Program Manager from an Agile, delivery-focused background and want to work for a disruptive, game-changing organisation then you should really keep reading!
The team are currently looking for a Technical Programme Manager who will be responsible for supporting their product and software development teams for Content Discovery to deliver new features across all platforms, enhancing the current customer experience and making this a world class service for their customers.
You will collaborate with internal teams across product, engineering, design, operations, marketing, commercial and the executive team on the product requirements, and manage the technology strategy and technical delivery with both internal and external development teams.
So, you’re interested right? OK, well here are a few of the essentials you’ll need to bring to the plate:
- You will have a minimum 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a fast-paced online environment, i.e. video games, consumer technology, etc
- You have proven and demonstrable experience leading successful technology delivery in a dynamic business
- You’ll be a master of all things Agile with understanding of how to work at scale
- And because of this you will (of course) possess excellent project / people organisational and coordination skills.
- You will of course be very strong when it comes to problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Given your experience in games or tech your ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations will be particularly useful
- Launching products in multiple, non-English speaking markets will also be something you can navigate successfully
If this sounds like you and you'd like to learn more, drop me a mail on email@example.com and we can arrange a call to discuss the role in more detail!