Technical Level Designer
Vertigo Games – Amsterdam, NL
The studio formally known as Force Field VR, Vertigo create some of the most advanced VR games that deliver an immersive experience into what feels like a AAA console game!
Vertigo Games is a leading publisher and developer in the Virtual Reality space. Are you the experienced Technical Level Designer they are looking for? If so, you will join them in their mission to develop and launch cutting-edge VR games and help push the boundaries of virtual reality gaming.
In 2020, Vertigo Games joined the leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, Koch Media (a subsidiary of the Embracer Group), adding VR gaming to the Group’s global network.
Vertigo Games are looking for a Technical Level Designer with the ability to take level design to the new heights. You will be part of the level design team creating, implementing, and maintaining system design elements, tools, workflows and making sure levels look, feel and play perfectly. Also, you will collaborate with members of other departments to provide reliable and efficient solutions for your team.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Perfecting gameplay scenarios and special events into compelling gaming experiences
- Maintaining the big picture of all connected features, identifying weak spots and missing links, proposing and driving improvements of the toolset, workflows and pipelines
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your professional-level design skillset and technical expertise
- Advanced software and editor abilities
- Familiarity with Unity
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience in VR
- Familiarity with Unreal
- A track record working on AAA game titles
- Great communication skills.
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
Vertigo have an amazing office in Amsterdam, which is quickly becoming a hotbed of video game development.
Interested in this role? Want to know more? Get in touch with Simon Hope on 01709 834777 or email email@example.com