Are you ready for your next programming challenge? An exciting opportunity for a Technical Director has opened up within an independent studio based in Manchester!
So, if you have two years experience as either a Technical Director or Lead Programmer this could be the role for you!
Your responsibilities will include taking the lead in technical strategy and code direction for the studio, leading and developing a new project team working on one of the studios most renowned titles and providing concise dev' updates to the production team.
The skills you will need include:
- Advanced knowledge of C++ / C#
- Familiarity with working in 3rd party engines like Unreal Engine 4 and Unity.
- 2+ years experience in a Lead Coder or Tech Director role
- Ability to prioritise the workload of a coding team
- Strong communication & leadership skills
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Well versed in current and emerging Software / Hardware
- Multi-platform development experience
The studio is undergoing significant expansion over the coming year as they work on a globally recognised AAA cross platform title, with further plans in place for additional new IP projects on future facing platforms.
Your new home boasts an excellent work life balance with flexible working hours, a positive and open working atmosphere coupled with weekly yoga, meditation and exercise sessions to provide you with a break from the day to day activity of creating awesome games!
If you are interested in joining this top team, then get in touch with Paul on +44 (0)1709 834777 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org