This studio is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK. They share a passion for creating fun, social games that users everywhere can enjoy. Based in the thriving games hub of Dundee, they create endless fun for players with lovingly crafted and innovative mobile games.
As the new Technical Director, you will take the lead in establishing overall technical strategy, vision and long-term technical goals. You'll lead a skilled engineering team, setting the direction and the road map.
The skills you will need:
- Deliver best of class technology and build the team behind it
- You'll be equally confident diving into technical details as you are with structuring a team for rapid and robust delivery
- Proven commercial leadership experience in the gaming industry either as a Technical Director or Senior/Lead
- Working knowledge of software engineering practices in a range of programming languages, particularly in C# / Unity for modern mobile development on iOS and Android
Bonus points if you have the following:
- An understanding of agile development processes and their application to game development
- Knowledge of ads monetisation / mediation environment
- Experience of working with server-side technology stacks, preferably in a DevOps environment
- Capable of delivering developer facing software solutions.
Interested? Get in touch!
Call +44(0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org