Technical Design Director (Hybrid Options)
TT Games – Knutsford, UK
TT Games are looking for an experienced Technical Design Director with a passion for creating fun, accessible Lego games for younger & family audiences. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most successful and famous IP's in entertainment, within a company that's a leader in this market.
Responsible for the best-selling and BAFTA-winning LEGO videogame series, TT Games is in the business of delighting children and grown-ups alike. With 30 years of success behind the studio, and as a valued part of Warner Bros since 2007, they have incredibly exciting plans for future titles based on the world's biggest entertainment properties.
They are always on the lookout for bright, talented and motivated people to join there AAA studio and to be part of everything they do, because they know it is the talent and dedication of their employees that has made 30 years of success possible.
In this role, you will be an inspiring and supportive leader with an open minded and collaborative mindset, excited to help the award-winning TT Games continue to succeed in the next chapter of its story!
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Ownership in delivering high quality content across the studio
- Setting the creative vision for the team, instilling a high performance, quality culture
- Ensuring projects are adequately resourced with staff with the appropriate skills levels to meet the needs of the slate
- Working with other development disciplines (e.g. Programming) to identify any workflow issues and make improvements to process
- Proactively identifying and implementing staff development opportunities
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A comprehensive track record gained across a range of successful games
- A history of successful delivery to deadlines and quality improvements to content
- People management expertise and an ability to deliver results in conjunction with other people
- A background managing across locations and/or remotely would be desirable
- Ability to motivate and develop creative individuals and teams, instilling a high-performance culture
- Strong creative vision related to the team’s content and how it fits the overall business strategy
- Creative approach to game development – pushing for innovation
- Excellent communication and presentation skillset, representing the team’s vision in meetings
Interested? Want to know more?
Please call Lawrie on 01709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org