Technical Combat Designer – Amsterdam
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Europe's leading game development studios who are responsible for one of the most iconic games of 2017. From 2000, they have been pushing the boundaries of technical and artistic excellence, recently releasing a major AAA game to critical success with sales well into the millions.
To keep up with the momentum generated from their most recent success, our client are now on the lookout for a Technical Combat Designer with experience in creating an open world setting to work on their future projects. Working with the wider team, you’ll pro-actively create new prototypes as well as iterate on existing content. You’ll own the technical implementation of your designs, coordinating with various technical disciplines to ensure game-code, animation and FX are all up to scratch!
Do you have the skills I’m looking for?
- Experience of visual scripting languages e.g. Unreal Blueprint;
- Experience with Maya or similar 3D packages;
- You have a passion for hands-on, technical implementation of design ideas.
Icing on the cake
- You have experience with programming in Java, C# or C++;
- You have experience with other engines and tool sets such as Unity, Unreal, etc.
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV yet. You can contact me at Sol@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777.