Technical Asset Artist (Senior)
Guerrilla Games – Amsterdam, NL
Are you an experienced Technical Asset Artist who likes the sound of joining a well established and growing studio in the vibrant heart of cultural Amsterdam?
This studio is on the hunt for a Senior Technical Asset Artist to create stunning photo-realistic assets on an open-world title that's destined to be a massive hit around the world. You will be joining a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles.
Make sure to have a significant number of realistic assets on your portfolio, as high quality and attention to detail will be paramount for this role. You will be feeding back to the outsource team, and managing their art direction throughout the project. Just imagine the look on your friends' faces when you tell them you're working alongside the developers behind Horizon Zero Dawn and Killzone!
Your day-to-day will involve the following tasks:
- Provide feedback and direction at all stages of asset production to ensure artistic and technical quality via documentation and direct communication with outsource partners
- Create art packages for outsourcing
- Integrate approved art assets into the game
- Apply multiple asset creation pipelines and techniques
- Create, fix, and polish outsourced models and textures to target specifications
- Collaborate with other Guerrilla teams and determine art specifications and guidelines
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Experience working on collaborative game projects, released game titles are preferred, but academic projects and mod experience are great as well
- Competent Maya modelling skills, including high resolution modelling, game resolution modelling, UV mapping, and mesh optimisation
- Confident with how to create block meshes
- Competent PBR texturing skills using Photoshop and familiar with Zbrush and high poly sculpting
- Capable with game engines such as Unity or Unreal
Sound like a role you'd be interested in?
Get in touch with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777