Avalanche Studios – Stockholm, SE
Stockholm-based Avalanche Studios are in search of a Technical Artist to join their close-nit team. In this role, you will be working on an immersive and beautifully crafted open-world title as part of an accomplished dev team; this will allow you to both push the boundaries of your discipline and also influence the game directly.
Your time will be spent managing, researching, and evolving the art content creation pipelines, acting as a liaison between the artists and the programmers.
The skills and experience you'll need to succeed…
- General and practical games industry expertise
- High-level Python knowledge and a familiarity using the Qt Framework
- A firm grasp on real-time rendering and shaders
- A proficiency with PBR and HDR content and rendering pipelines
- In-depth comprehension of 3D content creation software, including Maya and Substance Painter / Designer
- A competency with architecting and developing tools and pipelines for artists
- Seasoned in working with and knowledge of current generation console hardware
- An ability to communicate effectively with artists, designers, engineers, and other members of the development team
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience with pre-rendering pipelines
- A specialisation in C++
- An adeptness with HLSL/GLSL shaders
- A Confidence with Houdini and procedural pipelines
- A solid foundation in traditional art
How do you like the sound of living in the beautiful Swedish capital, working in a state of the art studio, and being located in an exciting games industry hub? This AAA studio has worked on some of the most exciting projects of recent years, and now they need YOU!
Avalanche Studios believe in worlds without limits, and they are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. They strive to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity within the company. Being part of their world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage, and craftsmanship.
Interested in this role? Get in touch with Jasmin Ali for more information about the role, studio and their culture.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +441709834777