Technical Animator (Remote Options)
metricminds – Frankfurt, DE
metricminds are on the lookout for a Technical Animator to join their talented team!
Can you supervise and properly handle bringing animated content (characters, face, cameras and other objects) from Motionbuilder/Maya into the Unreal Engine (Sequencer) and export them back as an animation workflow step?
Do you possess good inter-personal and communication skills, the ability to work independently and function as part of a multi-disciplinary team?
If you have a sense of initiative, originality and resourcefulness in problem solving, then we have the right challenge for you and metricminds sounds like your new home!
metricminds are looking for someone who can proactively take care of this process, anticipate technical issues, and overcome them with a great problem-solving and scripting skillset, including experience in and outside of Unreal Engine.
The skills and experience you'll need…
- 3+ years of professional development working with animation pipelines
- Strong working history with Autodesk Motionbuilder
- Proficiency with data transfers between engines and content creation tools (Maya, Motionbuilder, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge and background with Python scripting for task automation and creating scripts inside content creation tools
- A specialisation in Unreal Engine 4 or any professional game engine
- Possess an approachable, customer-oriented demeaner
- Strong communication skillset and desire to collaborate with art, design, and engineering
- An active desire to work in a diverse and inclusive environment
metricminds is a unique service provider for animated content. Using the same technology that is utilised in the production of games (game engines), we create fantastic animated content for various purposes. Their main field is the production of cinematics for games, but they also create trailers and other animated content.
If you'd like to learn more information about this excellent role, or the studio in question, get in touch with us!
Call +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org