Firesprite Games – Liverpool, UK
Want to work on a brand new AAA IP? You would be joining right at the start of the project and will be key in shaping the end product!
Based in the heart of the North West’s vibrant game development hub of Liverpool, this studio is an independent game developer working at the cutting edge of game technology. They already have several successful titles under their belt and this project is one of their biggest yet!
They are seeking an experienced Technical Animator to help breathe life into a cast of characters. You'll be creating rigs for characters, props, and weapons on a new and incredibly exciting project. It’s a chance to get in at the early stages of a game and contribute to the development of a brand-new IP. You'll be working closely with animators and artists, helping to improve workflows and document pipelines. You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that have delivered some amazing quality titles.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Character rigging/skinning including facial set-ups, clothing, and gear
- Creating tools/scripts to aid animators in regards to exporting to the game
- Identifying shortfalls in animation skills and assisting with the recruitment process
- Working with development managers to ensure a realistic project scope
- Collaborating with the code and animation team to make sure they’re working as efficiently and as stress-free as possible
There's a couple of skills and essential XP you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Shipped at least one game in a similar role
The following will bag you BONUS POINTS:
- Unreal Engine experience
- Python scripting skills
Are you wanting to find out more about the studio or this role?
Get in touch with us!
Call +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org