nDreams – Farnborough, UK or Remote
Want to work on some of the highest quality VR games in development in the industry right now? You've come to the right place! This is an incredibly exciting position for a fixed term contract, and can be worked entirely remotely!
nDreams is one of the most inclusive and exciting UK studios, a champion of a positive work culture, collaboration, and diversity. In this open and creative environment, you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
Does that sound enticing? As a leader in VR gaming, they have multiple successful releases under their belt already, including an award-winning stealth action game in 2019.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Developing, testing, and maintaining artist-friendly animation systems and pipelines in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Participating in integration of the animation assets into the game engine
- Assisting in the design and integration of skeletons, deformation, and control rigs
- Providing support and troubleshooting for the animation team
- Giving technical support for character artists and animators during the entire production process
- Working closely with the Principal Animator, Principal Technical Artist, Principal Character Artist, Rigging Artist, and code team
- Creating concise documentation for toolsets that the team can rely on
- Illustrate the effectiveness of character and animation pipelines wherever possible, applying your practical knowledge to the development process of an entire product
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- Strong technical understanding of Unreal Engine and Maya
- An understanding of Python
- A solid grasp of animation principles
Interested in hearing more about this position amazing position, or the awesome team you'll be working with?
Get in touch with us! No need to update your CV just yet.
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777