Aardvark Swift – Rotherham, UK
Aardvark Swift are an award-winning recruitment agency who specialise in the video games, toys, and licensing industries. To accommodate our ambitious but achievable growth plans, we are now looking for a Team Leader to join us! This is an exciting time to join the business, where you will play a key role in leading the team forward to ongoing success.
You will be able to demonstrate previous success as a people manager, and you’ll be hungry to pass on your expertise through coaching, mentoring, and leading by example. You’ll contribute to the financial success of the business and be inspirational to your colleagues; encouraging them to perform and meet their sales targets!
Working on either the programming or creative desk, you will lead a small team of recruiters by demonstrating excellent skills across the 360-recruitment process. You’ll be confident with managing the full recruitment lifecycle, from candidate attraction to new business development. You will be a consistent billing member of the team whilst being an invaluable resource to the consultants who you will mentor and coach along their journey with Aardvark Swift. You’ll help them to generate ideas on how to work difficult vacancies, thinking outside of the box to attract candidates via a diverse range of sources, whilst focusing on the firm favourites (our database and LinkedIn).
You will be an expert user of agency recruitment tools such as CRM systems and LinkedIn Recruiter for head hunting activities, and be a skilled networker who can build strong connections in our niche.
To succeed in the role you'll need the following skills and XP:
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities
- Comfortable mentoring and coaching more junior members of the team
- Can lead by example, demonstrating best recruitment practices
- 5+ years experience in recruitment, with an agency history preferable over internal
- Experience as a “360” perms recruitment consultant within a niche market
- Minimum of one year of managing a team
- Proven track record of consistent billing and able to hit the ground running, allowing you to build strong relationships with candidates and clients from day one
We'd love to hear from you if you match the above experience!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com via email or give us a call on +44 (0)1709 834777