Talent Sourcing Team Lead
Aardvark Swift – Rotherham, UK
Aardvark Swift are on the lookout for a Talent Sourcing Team Lead to join our team!
When you work with us, you’ll soon realise that we’re not your average recruitment agency. Our passion for the job shines through in everything we do.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Talent Sourcing Team Lead to join an award-winning recruitment agency in a thriving market.
You will receive ongoing support and coaching throughout your probation period whilst you learn the market and embed yourself into your new role. As a Talent Sourcing Team Lead, you will Support, Guide and Mentor members of your immediate team and provide support to the Recruitment Director on wider recruitment-related activities across the business, whilst driving the business forward as a billing consultant.
We excel at placing great candidates in their dream jobs, and we’ve been doing it for over 30 years, developing a huge network of industry contacts along the way, and evolving alongside the studios and brands we work with. We believe this experience, combined with our forward-thinking and fresh approach, makes us the best in the business.
We hire, promote, and develop the team at Aardvark Swift in line with our core values, which we really do live and breathe.
We’ve invested in improving our offices, taking on the adjoining premises to create a collaborative working environment. We’ve now developed a breakout and gaming area complete with a shiny new next gen console, gym equipment, showers, and a new kitchen diner.
To make sure we’re supporting the team as much as possible we’ve recruited a full time L&D Manager to keep us moving forward and developing the team at Aardvark.
We’re also working towards improving the diversity of the Aardvark team, this is one of the mission goals for our Talent Acquisition Manger as we continue to grow.
As a Team Lead you will Support, Guide and Mentor members of your immediate team and provide support to the Recruitment Director on wider recruitment-related activities across the business, whilst driving the business forward as a billing consultant.
As a Talent Sourcing Team Lead, you will…
- Lead Stand-Ups for your team
- Be a resource for your team to deal with difficult recruitment issues, escalating them to SMT where required
- Identify potential coaching needs and provide 1-2-1 session mentoring to your team as required
- Chair weekly Team Level 10 Meetings with support from Recruitment Director
- Assist Recruitment Director in collating data for weekly Team Level 10 Meetings – Are your team ON/OFF track with their performance (Deliverables, KPIs, Sales)?
- Highlight issues raised at Team L10s and present potential solutions to Recruitment Manager in time for SMT L10 Meetings
- Assist the Recruitment Director in setting weekly KPI’s and quarterly objectives for your team
- Work with the Recruitment Director to develop both individual and team, business development strategies within your business unit
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews for your team
- Support Recruitment Director in conducting Annual Appraisals for your line reports
- Managing the full end-to-end recruitment cycle from initial hiring manager briefing through to offer management
- Develop and implement expert sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant talent pools of candidates to ensure you have up to date market knowledge.
- Work with the Recruitment Director to develop growth plans for your desk
- Build strong client and candidate relationships to ensure that Aardvark Swift become their preferred recruiter
- Proactively identify and deliver new business opportunities and areas for growth within your sector
- Display expert candidate attraction skills, using a variety of methods including social media, networking, head hunting (X-Ray & LinkedIn) and referrals
- Display strong sales skills when discussing a position with a candidate, engaging them with the job role, discussing the vision and potential as well as salary and benefits
- Take candidates though a comprehensive interview preparation
- Obtain and deliver constructive interview feedback to both clients and candidates
- Be consistently “ON TRACK” with your Deliverables, KPIs and Sales.
Additional day-to-day duties will include…
- General recruitment administration
- Advertising vacancies by writing engaging content to publish across our social media sites and industry specific job boards
- Formatting CV’s and adding them to the CRM system
- Adding and updating candidate and client files on the CRM system
- Submitting candidate CVs to clients
- Keeping abreast of video games news via social media and industry press.
- Always remain GDPR compliant, in line with internal and governmental guidelines.
For this role, you will need…
- Attention to Detail – The ability to efficiently allocate your cognitive resources to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks, no matter how small or large, such as effectively using and managing your database
- Communication (Written & Verbal) – The ability to convey or share ideas and feelings effectively
- Relationship Building – A combination of soft skills that a person applies to connect with others and form positive relationships. In the workplace, relationship building skills are essential for getting along with co-workers, contributing to a team, and building an understanding between yourself and others
- Time/Task Management – these include a variety of skills that will help you manage your time well, including effective use of Monday.com to plan your week, Organization, Prioritization, Goal setting, Communication, Planning, Delegation and Stress Management.
- Resilience – You show strength of character and have the capacity to recover quickly from setbacks
- Adaptability – You can problem solve and use creative thinking to allow you to respond quickly to changing ideas, responsibilities, expectations, trends, strategies, and other processes
- Influencing – The ability to bring people round to your way of thinking about a certain topic, without force or coercion whilst acknowledging their opinions
- Values Driven – You understand and are a champion of Aardvark Swift’s core value: Grafter, Team-Centric, Deliver, Resourceful, and Above & Beyond
Consistency – Someone who should be able to always inspire confidence with everyone in the organization, as opposed to someone who has momentary flashes of brilliance. When a leader is consistent, they can inspire trust, whereas a leader who is inconsistent can leave their team reeling daily.
Coaching – You recognize your team members’ strengths and weaknesses, and rather than focusing on the deficits, you use motivation and pose probing questions to guide them toward improvement and learning through teamwork, positive leadership, and strengths.
Personal Development – You are constantly assessing your life goals and values and building your skills and qualities to reach your potential. This contributes to your maturity, satisfaction, and ongoing success.
Conflict Resolution – You can address disagreements between members of your team, acknowledge their different opinions and build a consensus which allows you all to move forward amicably. You do this by reading both verbal and nonverbal communication cues, remaining calm and controlling your own emotions, and working to understand the position of the conflicting parties.
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834 777 now!