Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Would you like to work with a cutting edge VR/AR company with clients such as Space X, Rolls Royce, Apple, Red Bull Racing and more?
If you want to work on a product that will help these international teams build the next generation of vehicles, space rockets or collaborate on the next big medical breakthrough then look no further!
This SDK is commercially available and is already being utilised by large OEM’s such as Siemens to provide collaborative, immersive solutions for world class enterprise teams.
You will need to be a self driven Software Engineer in Test able to hit the ground running and help develop automation and reporting framework. Due to the early stage of immersive technologies, you will be finding solutions to unique challenges. You will be finding ways to reduce manual testing across a variety of platforms and VR/AR devices.
- 2+ years experience creating Automation Frameworks using C#.
- Experience with build servers such as Bamboo, Jenkins, or similar.
- API Expertise including testing and automation.
Bonus points for;
- Knowledge of 3D engines such as Unity or Unreal. Or Networked Systems.
- Having a multiplayer 3D games or CAD background.
If you are interested in this position Contact Dan Hawkins now on 01709 834777 or email email@example.com for more details!