Senior Principle Programmer
How do you feel about making your mark on an original IP in an established, fully independent studio? You'll be working on a new and exciting project, joining the team and the game at it's conception phase. You will watch it flourish into a AAA multi-platform title.
Based in central Liverpool, literally around the corner from Concert Square, you'll never be too far away from things to do or see!
As the Senior/Principle Programmer, you'll be a core part of a small but experienced unit. You will lead the strategic projects team, passing on experience and expertise as you go. You will be responsible for planning, writing, debugging and maintaining their current project efforts.
- Liaise with the Development Manager to plan and execute the development roadmap
- Perform code reviews with the team to ensure code quality
- Design, create, document, maintain, and improve tools for all disciplines
- Investigate and evaluate third party tools, libraries and frameworks
- Shipped at least 1 game in a similar role
- Minimum of 5+ years in a similar role
- Current console experience
- Excellent problem solving and code optimisation skills
- Ability to work on shared and legacy code-bases
Interested? Get in touch!
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777