Ready to join an award-winning developer and publisher of mobile games?
You'll be joining an amazing mobile studio as they work on a brand-new Star Wars project! This studio are on a mission to bring AAA console visuals and deep, compelling gameplay to mobile platforms. As a key member of the team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse team of experienced developers and utilize leading-edge technology and content pipelines.
If you are a Principle or Senior Multiplayer Gameplay Engineer then you will have an interest in building sophisticated software systems that scale, an understanding that great teams build great products, and you'll also have the desire to have your work positively impact tens of millions of people worldwide.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with game designers and engineers to create the next generation of mobile shooters.
- Write well designed, efficient and testable software.
- Strive for excellence in software craftsmanship, and collaborate with peers to improve software design.
- Grow with the business; stretch yourself and learn new skills and domains.
Here's what you'll need:
- Unreal Engine networking model experience, and how it interacts with gameplay.
- Algorithms, design patterns, debugging and memory/performance optimization.
- Back-end infrastructure and running dedicated servers at scale.
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing across the team.
So why should you apply?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance.
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture.
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere.
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday.
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown and public holiday.
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan.
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance.
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave.
- Annual rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Monday studio lunch.
So what are you waiting for? Send your CV to the programming team at Programming@aswift.com You can also call him on 01709834777 to find out more.