Senior Vehicle Artist (Remote Options)
Dovetail Games – Chatham, UK
Dovetail Games are looking for a Senior Vehicle Artist to help build Rolling Stock within their train simulation titles and have the drive, quality, technical excellence, and artistic vision of Train Sim World.
You will work as part of the internal art team in collaboration with other departments to ensure content is delivered on time and to a high standard of quality, setting the visual bar and steering development of the project.
Dovetail are passionate about empowering people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver their vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
They're located at a brand new river-front studio in the heart of the historic dockyard in Kent, UK. Dovetail are growing fast, developing games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Collaboration with the artists and the Lead Artist to help set the visual bar for railway environments.
- Creating realistic, high end quality vehicle assets
- Modelling, UV mapping, texturing, rigging and animation of vehicles, alongside implementation and configuration within Unreal Engine 4.
- Working with other members of the TSW team to deliver all required content for a Route / Content Pack
- Following art pipelines, workflows, and performance budget limitations
- Mentoring junior members of the Art team, assisting them with day to day best working practices and helping guide their discipline development
Dovetail allow their people to be based where they do their best work, and offer complete flexibility on in studio or remote working options!
Interested? Want to know more?
If you'd like to learn more information about this excellent role, or the studio in question, get in touch with us!
Call +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com