Senior UX UI Designer
Space Ape Games – London, United Kingdom
Space Ape Games are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer, to be a key player in determining how these experiences look, feel and perform, working always as an advocate for players. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior visual design skills, be able to translate high-level requirements into best-in-class interaction flows, and transform those flows into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Producing creative, player-focused and easy to use wireframes, user flows and supporting documentation for Space Ape's games
- Creating stunning User Interface art assets that are flexible and efficient to high quality and in a variety of styles
- Working hands-on with developers and other artists to implement user interfaces into software
- Acting as the player advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing and/or expert review to iteratively improve solutions
The skills and experience you'll need…
- A specialisation in end-to-end UX and UI for video games, from concept to wireframes to art and implementation
- A background working with mobile games
- A knowledge of game engines
Space Ape are focused on building world-class player experiences, creating games that are fun, fresh and brimming with personality. This means that players are always at the core of their design process.
It’s an incredibly exciting time at Space Ape Games. They have projects at all stages of the development cycle, along with a fast paced environment that promotes genuine autonomy. Their exciting new music game, Beatstar is in soft launch and are also working on a new multiplayer game set in the Boom Beach universe.
Do you want to learn more about this studio and project?
Call Dan Hawkins on +441709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org