Senior Game Programmer
Sat in a state-of-the-art office, with a view of the city's quay, in the centre of Dundee as you get support from some of the most passionate people in the business. Why aren't you already there?
As a Senior Game Programmer, you will be making a significant impact on this studio's debut title and beyond! They're looking to expand your team; and we think you fit the bill.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Collaborate with the design team and coding lead to shape core features and systems
- Adapt and expand upon studio pipeline and coding standards to create spectacular experiences
- Constantly take performance into account so games can keep meeting studio and fan expectations
- Write and develop robust maintainable code
- Implement features across current and next-gen platforms
- At least 3+ years games industry experience developing for multiple platforms on industry standard engines (Unreal/Unity)
- Great working and technical knowledge of Unreal Engine, with a good understanding of blueprints and optimising code
- Experience with current-gen consoles, with Nintendo Switch being an advantage
What kind of benefits are on offer?
- A healthy work-life balance
- Regular team activities, board game nights, events etc
Does this sound like the perfect role for you?
Get in touch with me!
firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1709 834777