Senior Unity Programmer
We're working exclusivley with an award winning studio who is developing a brand new, highly innovative, game whilst using the latest cutting edge technologies!
This innovative indie game development studio is based in a beautiful waterside location within Portsmouth, UK. As the team who created the successful multiplayer free-to-play game Robocraft, you'll be joining a group of developers on the early-access title ‘Gamecraft’.
You will be a key part of their game development team, collaborating with a skilled group of people that you'll help to mentor. If you have a drive to work on the most up to date Unity techniques and get enjoyment from solving programming challenges, then I want to hear from you!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Guiding other developers under your team and beyond
- Creating feature-rich gameplay applications/games through the agile software development process using Unity (C#)
The XP you need includes:
- 3+ years of professional experience in the games industry (or a relevant field)
- Worked on games or applications that have been brought to market
- Deep knowledge of game development and/or Unity
- An excellent understanding of game architecture and programming practices
- Experience developing multiplayer games
- Advanced C# programming skills
- Experience with Unity3D
- C++ skills would be useful
The following BONUS XP would be beneficial:
- Experience with Unity DOTS and Havok
- Worked with native and/or mobile targets
- Knowledge of other programming languages
Interested in joining this exciting and expanding studio?
Get in touch now!
firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44(0)1709 834777