Senior UI/UX Artist (Remote)
XR Games – Leeds, United Kingdom
XR Games are searching for a Senior UI/UX Artist to join them either in-house or remotely from anywhere in the UK! They're an award-winning game development studio specialising in full-scale immersive AR and VR content, as well as work-for-hire development. Led by a team with big game experience at studios like Rockstar, EA, Codemasters, Sumo, Team 17 and Dubit, they've created games for some of the world's biggest brands, including Sony Pictures, Rovio, Dreamworks, BBC and LEGO.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Head of Design, Art Director, and other artists to create the best possible user experience for players. Candidates for this role must demonstrate a passion for the gaming industry and have outstanding UI/UX credentials.
Your role and responsibilities will include…
- Producing wireframes and prototypes
- Creating and executing ergonomic interfaces
- Ideating UI/UX enhancements for games
- Collaborating with team members to keep content user-friendly
The skills and experience you'll need…
- Outstanding abilities in graphic design
- A proficiency with industry standard tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc
- A strong comprehension of ergonomic principles applied to games
- An understanding of UI/UX trends and technologies
- A familiarity with Unity, UE4 and other game engines is beneficial
- A background in VR/AR also a bonus
You'll also need…
- A passion for the gaming industry
- An ability to engage in blue-sky creative thinking
- To be pro-active when it comes to problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- High energy and a desire to achieve
To set up a confidential conversation about this role, or to find out more about the studio please click on the link or get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777.