Senior UI Programmer
How does working on one of the most mysterious projects in gaming sound? from their minimalist website to the numerous rumours surrounding the project, this project has definitely got the gaming community's heart beating.
Joining as their Senior UI Programmer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing UI systems and features with minimal guidance. You will also provide technical support and mentoring to junior members of staff and will report to the Studio Programming Lead.
Apart from working on an amazing project you will be doing the following:
- You will deliver high quality UI systems, widgets, features using appropriate levels of abstraction.
- You will help define the technical direction and develop innovative solutions for UI problems.
- You will help mentor junior members of the gameplay programming team and communicate clearly with other team members with minimal external help.
- You have strong C++ programming and debugging skills.
- You have strong knowledge about UI programming trade-offs (performance, memory usage and workflow).
- You are able to implement complex UIs and widgets based on high level design input with minimal assistance.
- You have extensive algorithm and data structure skills (including time and space complexity and real-world vs theoretical performance).
Interested? Get in touch! – email@example.com / +44 (0) 01709 8347770