Senior UI Artist
Outplay Entertainment – Remote or Dundee, UK
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK. To date, the studio’s games have received over 100 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice, and even received a BAFTA nomination. The studio won the TIGA 2017 Best Strategy Game award for Castle Creeps TD, and was recognised as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the UK.
Due to their continued success, this studio is now looking for a Senior 2D Artist; someone who loves designing, illustrating, and animating world-class game art that delights players all over the world. Your knowledge and passion should make you a confident mentor for others in producing game art to exacting technical standards. Want to be at the beating heart of the UK’s largest independent mobile developer, and an intrinsic part of a community of dedicated crafters and players? You're in the right place!
Your day-to-day tasks will involve the following:
- Work closely with Outplay's talented art, code, and design team to create engaging and intuitive UI and UX layouts and animations
- Help evolve draft design ideas and turn them into polished user flows and beautiful, entertaining interfaces
- Collaborate with others to help to define or refine the consistency of the art style
- Help guide and educate others in UI art and UX design techniques
- Create easy-to-edit templates and artwork pipelines to facilitate ongoing content updates
- Inspire others and exchange feedback
The skills and XP you'll need to succeed:
- A strong art portfolio, demonstrating UI art for mobile games
- Strong Unity skills
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD or a comparable UX design / prototyping tool
Want to learn more about this opportunity?
Get in touch with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777